Family Birth Location chart:
Family Tree DNA Results:
Reviewing the information:
- Many of my ancestral lines have been in the US for at least 10 generations.
- A good percentage of my ancestors born in the United States were born in the state of New York.
- I knew that many ancestral lines of mine came from England on my paternal side (Great Britain/British Isles) so these results confirm this.
- I only know of one ancestor who was born in Sweden (Scandinavia).
- I’m not sure where the Southern European/ Iberian Peninsula DNA is from? Interesting.
- I expected some German/Luxembourg ancestry in my genes but am not seeing any?
If you have any corrections or additions or stories to share I look forward to hearing them.
Enjoy the journey,