- In one report Caroline was born 18 October 1811 in Manorville, Suffolk County, New York. I found another listing that she was born 18 Oct 1810 in Riverhead, Suffolk, New York. (This will deserve more research.) Her parents were Jonathan Benjamin Overton and Elizabeth Osborn Overton.
- Caroline married Stephen Robinson 24 January 1825 in Riverhead, Suffolk, New York.
- Caroline and Stephen had 10 children (6 boys and 4 girls)-Barnabas, George, Perry, Almeda (my 2x Great-Grandmother), Frances Dolisca, Alonzo, William, Huldah, Arthur, and Caroline/Carrie.
- The US Federal Census for 1850, 1860, show Caroline and Stephen living in Riverhead, New York.
- The US Census Non-Population Schedules (agricultural) show Stephen having a farm in Riverhead in 1850 and 1860.
- New York State Census for 1865 shows the family living in Riverhead, New York.
- In the 1880 US Federal Census Caroline is living with her daughter Carrie in Calverton, New York. (Stephen passed away in 1871).
- I was unable to find Stephen and Caroline in the 1870 US Federal Census.
- Caroline died on 20 March 1897 in Brookfield, Manorville, Suffolk, New York.
She is buried with her husband in Brookfield Cemetery, Manorville, Suffolk County, New York.