Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Rowan and Hughes Family

Looking for any immigration/birth/marriage information on Susan McKeena Hughes (born about 1820-1830) and Patrick Hughes (born about 1820-1830). I believe they arrived in New York City before 1847 and came from Ireland. Listed as the parents of my great-great grandmother Sarah Agnes Hughes born in NYC about 1851 on her marriage license to John Rowan.


Hughes John Sarah marriage page 2 1869



Rowan John Sarah marriage













Sarah Hughes Rowan
My great-great grandmother was Sarah Hughes Rowan (pictured above), daughter of Susan McKenna and Patrick Hughes.  Born in New York City about 1850.  My great-great grandfather was John William Rowan born in Troy, New York (I think) about 1846 to Anne and William Rowan.

Rowan Cousins
This photo of ?, ?, Joe and Agnes (Agnes King) is believed to be a photo of my grandmother and her Rowan cousins in Brooklyn, NY about 1920s.




No comments:

Post a Comment