Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Sepia Saturday-The Photographer

Launched by Alan Burnett and Kat Mortensen in 2009, Sepia Saturday provides bloggers with an opportunity to share their history through the medium of photographs. Historical photographs of any age or kind (they don't have to be sepia) become the launchpad for explorations of family history, local history and social history in fact or fiction, poetry or prose, words or further images. If you want to play along, all we ask is that your sign up to the weekly Linky List, that you try to visit as many of the other participants as possible, and that you have fun.

This week’s theme was about photographers:cameras:photos

I decided to feature my favorite photographer for this theme. 

My son has enjoyed taking photos and I enjoy taking photos of the photographer.  I enjoy looking at how he sees the world around him and how he frames his shots.  He definitely inspires me to look at what is around me in a different way.  Here are just a few photos taken of him photographing the Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California in 2015.

Flower Fields 2 Flower fields 3

Flower Fields 4
Take a look a some of his amazing photos at  www.photo-snaqs.com .

If you have any corrections or additions or stories to share I look forward to hearing them.
Enjoy the journey,
Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment